Sunday, October 28, 2007

Time To Paint in Oils

Happy Sunday, everyone! Today I plan on organizing my cat parody art prints to sell in my eBay Store. But since I've been working diligently on my Halloween Folk Art these past couple of months, I've kind of let my oil painting slide. Before the Halloween rush I had started two oil paintings, one of King Henry and the other of Madame Pompadour. Which do you think I should paint for completion first?

By the way, in regards to those original cat parody paintings, I will no longer offer them on eBay. Instead, they will be available directly on my web site.

Thanks, Becky

1 comment:

LYNDY WARD said...

Hi Sweet Becky, Madame Pompadour! I love both your Blog sites. Wonderful & fun, fun, fun artwork! I see some of my favorites & I have them in my collection to boot! Nice to own a 'Federico Original', in my case dozens & dozens. Can't get enough of the best of the best!!!

(((((HALLOWEEN HUGS & CHOCOLATE KISSES))))), Lyndy