Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Web Sites

News Flash! I will soon (hopefully) have new web sites up and running in another couple of weeks whereby collectors can purchase my art directly through me instead of eBay. This includes federico-fantasy-art, poodelicious-artwork-by-federico, and my main site, federico-whimsy-art. I will include links to everything once they are up.

Also coming up will be a web site featuring hand crafted soaps and lotions, Natural Skin Care Products for Baby-Boomers with Extra Dry Skin. Yes, I've been bit by the soap and lotion making bug. I'm getting rave reviews on my formulas and people asking how to purchase more.

1 comment:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

GOOD LUCK with the new website!!! '-)

Popping in here to say hello & thank you for being a great blogging friend!

Best,
CK :)